"that vincent guy" )was Re: PDP-8/I replica kit)

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at frontier.com
Mon Apr 27 19:14:30 CDT 2015

From: Adrian Stoness: Monday, April 27, 2015 4:25 PM
> just reading ur blog and stumbled on that vincent guy anyone got his email?
> wana ask if hes still got that stuff listed for sale
> http://so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/4sale/4sale.php

There's an unobtrusive (that is, a tiny tinyurl) "vrs" link at the
bottom of the page that will refer you to a mailto: url.

I think we are already in touch about a cracked delay line.

> so i can put my unabtainium switches on it

Did you find enough intact switches (I think it's 26) to populate a
switch register card?  (The six momentaries also have a different
footprint.)

    Vince