M9301-YB Bootstrap/Terminator ROM dumps / listings?

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:47:24 CDT 2015

The 11/34 seems to be pretty healthy, I've punched in some code to do
some basic testing and the CPU seems to be capable of running simple
programs and the RAM seems capable of holding data.  So that's good.
I've also verified that the console SLU is at the right address and
vector (it wasn't initially, due to a pair of bad DIP switch blocks),
and I can read/write characters from/to it. Huzzah.

The bootstrap ROM doesn't seem to be executing properly, however. After
power-on or a BOOT/CTRL It'll run for a fraction of a second and then
halt, leaving me at address 0 with 161721 displayed.  ROM Data appears
at the expected addresses (773000-773777, 765000-765777) but I don't
know if it's at all correct.

I need to scare up a second SLU so I can get an emulated TU-58 hooked up
to try booting XXDP, but in the meantime I thought I'd see if I could
verify the ROM contents manually (it's only 512 bytes long).  I can't
find a listing, however -- the operator / maintenance manual doesn't
contain it and I haven't found it anywhere else.  I've found a reference
to a microfiche, "EP-M9301-RL-A" that supposedly contains these
listings, but it doesn't appear to be archived anywhere.  Anyone have
this, or have dumps of the M9301-YB PROMs?

Thanks,
Josh