Resolved: Re: 11/34 sanity check

js at cimmeri.com js at cimmeri.com
Sun Apr 26 18:42:13 CDT 2015

Choosing to take your words literally...

"Yes, I can see how this issue would be
in precisely the same class as not
having the computer plugged into the wall."

*** To correct you, your issue wasn't
"precisely" in the same class as a line
cord, nor is that what I wrote or even
implied... but having several 11/34
myself, and having initially run into
the same cable reversal issue (but now,
over a year later, not remembering any
details), the very fact that there's no
keys or any clear indications whatsoever
which way the cable goes, made cable
orientation the number one suspect...
and to me, an *obvious* thing to try first.

However, I *do* admit to implying in my
response that I'm of the opinion that
*sometimes* people come running to the
list here the instant any slight snag is
encountered, without really exercising
due diligence, when they might take on
the challenge a bit more before doing
so, thus have all the more satisfaction