Resolved: Re: 11/34 sanity check

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:50:51 CDT 2015

That's harsh, JS. Incorrect pin markings are not something that would
be anywhere near the top of my list, or anyone else's I suspect. One
does not casually reverse the installation of cables just to see if
maybe it will work!

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.