looking for info of the DEC Remote Services Console

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:45:18 CDT 2015

I saw a few listings on eBay of the DIGITAL Remote Services Console.
I have one in excellent condition, and it would be nice to put it in use.
But so far, I have not been able to find *any* documentation.

Info on the four 25-pin sub-D connectors would be a great start.
They are labeled A1, A2, B1, and B2. For pictures in the auctions, I'm
guessing that A1 connects to a VT-style terminal and A2 connects
to the system console port. That implies that the B connectors are
intended to connect to modems.

But I do not want to connect anything until I've seen documentation!
Does anybody have info on this nice box?

thanks,
- Henk