Available: VAX-11/750, DEC7000, DEC5500 and more!

Pontus pontus at update.uu.se
Sun Apr 12 16:52:17 CDT 2015

Hi

A small update.

It looks like we have bought some time for these systems, at least a few
weeks. All Norsk Data items and Teleray terminal will be picked up by
someone fairly local.

The test gear that some of you pointed out has been picked up. It is an
RP06 alignment tool.

As for the rest, we are working on it :)

I think I have replied to all that wrote directly to me. If you feel
that I've missed your mail, I'm sorry, please send me a reminder.

Kind Regards,
Pontus.