Available: VAX-11/750, DEC7000, DEC5500 and more!

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Thu Apr 9 16:06:47 CDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-04-08 22:34:27 +0200, Pontus <pontus at update.uu.se> wrote:
> Hi
>
> A computer club in northern Sweden (Luleå) is clearing out some
> storage rooms. I'm not the owner and not directly responsible for
> this (although I'm involved). Shipping will _not_ be possible, but
> things that people have interest in can be stored for "a while".
>
> Here is a list of things heading for the scrapper:
>
> 2x DEC7000
> DEC5500 (labled ellen.lnt.dec.com)
> 11/750 no PSU

I'd *love* getting my hands on specifically the larger systems, but
it's well over 2000km (one way) from my location (Bielefeld area in
Germany.) Anybody else interested in fetching stuff and maybe
organizing a truck?

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481