Living Computer Museum in Seattle - Personal Computer Museum in Canada

Joe fast79ta at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 16:00:42 CDT 2015

I  had the pleasure of stopping into the Brantford museum in September of last year for the open house, and even got a personalized tour of the basement from Syd. Luck would have it that we were visiting Toronto while the open house was on.

It was quite the stash, and most of the gear was up and running, so you could play with it. Problem was, I wanted to take some of the stuff home with me..

Worth the visit for sure.