Available: VAX-11/750, DEC7000, DEC5500 and more!

Jonas Otter jonas at otter.se
Thu Apr 9 12:35:40 CDT 2015

On 2015-04-09 11:28, Dave G4UGM wrote:
> I have a "friend" who lives in Sweden, and who owns some horrid pick up. I wander if he could be persuaded to drive over.....
>
> Dave
> G4UGM
>
> (Yes is another Ham who moved out from Manchester, and yes Radio Amateurs are a sort of special Masonic Guild..)

Depending on where in Sweden your "friend" lives, he might need a *lot*
of persuasion :o
Luleå is right up in the very north of Sweden, for me on the west coast
of Sweden (Gothenburg) it is a 1250 km drive one way, i.e. a two-day
trip or 14 hours of non-stop driving in one day. Sweden is a country
with very long distances.