Available: VAX-11/750, DEC7000, DEC5500 and more!

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 9 00:50:12 CDT 2015

It would be a shame to scrap any of this, but to scrap  an 11/750 would be particularly sad. Unfortunately I have no way to take an 11/750 so I do hope it gets saved.

Would you be able to save the boards from any of the machines that would otherwise be scrapped? I am guessing RX01 floppies may not be easy to find either.

There are bits I would be interested in, but as I live in the UK and shipping isn't possible it looks like I will have to pass on them :-(

Regards

Rob