HP 2640B badge?

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Wed Apr 8 01:15:52 CDT 2015

Hey Glen, it's the piece on the front of the terminal.  It's maybe 2-3"
tall and the width of the screen.
On Apr 7, 2015 7:40 PM, "Glen Slick" <glen.slick at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Ian S. King <isking at uw.edu> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > It's also missing the badge plate: that part behind the keyboard and
> below
> > the screen that has the HP logo and the terminal name.  Is there a chance
> > anyone out there has a parts-beast 2640B and would part with that badge
> > plate?
> Is the thing you want on the terminal or on the keyboard? I have some
> 2645A (some with CTU and some without) and one or two 2640B, beastly
> screen mold included but no extra keyboards.

More information about the cctalk mailing list