Relay question

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Nov 29 14:52:24 CST 2014

> Anyone remember Lionel trains?

Still around!  Now, in addition to their usual offerings, they have very
expensive "collectible" higher detail models.
Neil Young bought a big hunk of the company, and also created "Lion-Tech"
which is involved with fancier control systems, realistic sound effects,
etc.  (they used to (15 years ago) sublet a chunk of my office space for
their testing layout!)

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014, tony duell wrote:
> The old O gauge Hornby trains (old meaning 1930s) were also AC.

Lionel WAS O gauge.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com