KL-10B in DEC-20 [was RE: Who's rewired their house for this hobby?]

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 19:40:51 CST 2014

Rich,

I briefly had it running on MIT-AI (the KS, not the KA) in 2009 on an RM03,
but the CRAM died and we haven't had the cycles available to do something
about that.  It's on deck for next year.

(Yes, MIT-AI.  We purchased it from CZ, who rescued it from the AILab skip,
 then from the Symbolics skip, then eventually sold it on eBay when he had
 to.  It still has the MIT de-acquisition sticker on the front panel.  It's
 next to the Toad-1 in the computer room.)

> But, completely seriously, ITS is an amazing system, and although there
are
> a few running on simulators, I'm not sure anyone has it running on real
> hardware. That would be Very Cool.

I agree.  As I noted in my response to John Wilson, I'm working on it. :-)

I have a good RM03 and a good KS. Get me a pack with ITS on it and I'll
work on it too :-)

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.