Who's rewired their house for this hobby?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Nov 26 16:13:33 CST 2014

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014, Holm Tiffe wrote:
> Thanks, I never read that book.. only saw some children-comic-films
> about Gulliver's travels. Never realized that egg problem :-)

Read it!

Although now consigned entirely to children's tales, it was actually
biting social commentary.  Some bits of it rival Douglas Adams.

One trip made him larger than his surroundings, one trip made him small
(although when he was picked up at sea afterwards, the sailors had not
noticed anything unusual about the giant bird that had carried him away),
one trip dealt with guvmint, one with academia, and finally the
horse/human reversal.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com