KL-10B in DEC-20 [was RE: Who's rewired their house for this hobby?]

Phil Budne phil at ultimate.com
Wed Nov 26 14:36:48 CST 2014

Rich Alderson wrote:
> We have a non-running 1090 here at the museum which is clearly and
> unambiguously labeled as a KL10D, as well as a KL10PV (blue 1095) and
> KL10PW (orange 2065) which run WAITS and Tops-10 7.04, respectively.

Is the 1090 new?  I didn't see it when I visited...

I remember you pointing to the second KL and saying WAITS had booted,
but stopped when it realized it didn't have all the hardware it
expected.  Has it been appeased?

For the deeply curious, here is Joe & Eric Smith's (no relation)
table of the PDP-10 models DEC shipped:

https://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/retrocomputing/pdp-10/models.html