Alpha and VAX Available in Sweden

Pontus pontus at update.uu.se
Wed Nov 26 03:22:02 CST 2014

Hi

The VAX-11/750 has most likely found a new owner in germany, thus the
Alphaserver 8200 can stay.

BUT, since I need space, IFF someone wants to come collect the 11/750
AND both the 2100 and the 4000, I'm giving you a last chance to claim
it. Unless I've heard something tomorrow the VAX goes to germany :)

/P