IMPDRIVE (was: Re: Yay, now I need some Osborne boot media!)

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:56:22 CST 2014

Warner,
	wow, great to know you are on the list! I have a Rainbow 100(+, effectively) reasonably well-equipped. One of the upgrades I always wanted but never installed was an IMPDRIVE-driven floppy drive. It’s still original, but I keep wanting to get around to it.
	Long-belated thanks for your work on the Rainbow!
												- Mark