Who's rewired their house for this hobby?

Chris Elmquist chrise at pobox.com
Fri Nov 21 18:54:56 CST 2014

On Friday (11/21/2014 at 08:55PM +0000), tony duell wrote:

> 'Are you asking about 3 phase electricity or 3 phase gas?'

We only have 2 phase gas over here in the States.  It comes in cylinders
and I use it for my grill and my garage heater.

Sometimes ice fisherman get ripped off too because they pay for 2 phase
but when they get out to the ice house and it's -45F out there, they
find out they only got single phase gas.  That really stinks.

--
Chris Elmquist