11/73 (ba23) bringup after 12 years in deplorable storage conditions

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Thu Nov 20 14:55:38 CST 2014

At the very least, take a good long look at the power supply and its caps.

Has the storage, as bad as it's been, been dry?  If not, you'll almost
certainly have corrosion all over the place, especially in the fastons ISTR
run power to the backplane.  (I haven't looked at my own 11/73 in a few
years, but it's in a dry, temperature-stable basement.)

Best of luck! - Ian