VAXen in Hawai

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:15:09 CST 2014

Yeah, it does kind of sound like one of those places...

On the other hand, I suppose it's nice to know that even in this late day
and age, there's still some vintage gear to be found alive and kicking yet
out in the wild!

Collectors in HI keep your eyes peeled... it's probably pretty expensive to
ship an 11/780 in from off the island ;)

Best,

Sean