VAXen available, pickup only from Newmarket, UK

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Tue Nov 18 10:09:18 CST 2014

On Mon, 2014-11-17 17:02:24 +0000, Adrian Graham <binarydinosaurs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Thanks to building reductions we're having to offload all our old VAX kit
> and I'd much rather see it go to someone who can use them, even as spares.
> There's also a load of UNIBUS and QBUS spares, too many to list.
>
> Big stuff:
>
> VAX 7710, various processors + memory
> AlphaServer GS60e
> Possibly VAX 6610

I would *love* to get my hands on the larger VAXen. It would be such
a pity if they'd to to the scrapper... I do even have space and
three-phase power for thembut I see no straight-forward way to ship
them over here...

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
  Signature of:                           Wenn ich wach bin, träume ich.