Looking for a Linux-usable EPROM programmer

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Mon Nov 17 22:38:49 CST 2014

Biggest problem you will probably have with the willem programmers is
whether the thing will work with your pile and properly work with a
physical parallel port.

That is the biggest barrier to that programming hardware I now of.

There are past discussions (which can be found on archive.org for now if
need be) discussing what will and won't work with vm support, and with
usb to parallel converters.

Thanks
Jim