PDP-11/23 Debugging

Ben Sinclair bensinc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:38:20 CST 2014

Now I'm confused again! If I setup the BDV11 to control the LTC interrupt,
should I have W4 in or out?

This information on the JKDBD0 test says it will halt and store information
in memory, and to refer to the microfiche to find out what happened.
However, it also says it will print that banner message, but I don't see
that. I believe it's not even starting the test, but I'm not 100% sure.

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com