pdp11/93 DB9 rs232 pinout

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Nov 15 16:28:36 CST 2014

    > From: Al Kossow

    > It's pretty much just the odd manual from here and there that I'm
    > adding now.

Speaking of which, is there by any chance a master list somewhere of stuff
you're looking for? Or if Manx says 'not available online', can I take that to
the bank? (Although identifying missing things that way's kind of tedious -
one has to type each document's ID into Google to see if it's available.)
Because I just bought a big stack of stuff, and perhaps some of it is stuff
that's not available online - if so, I'd be happy to scan any such.

	Noel