Wanted: Altair / S-100 serial comms board w/ documentation

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:18:56 CST 2014

Nope, I'm only responsible for the one what went out the window. Landed on
the ground outside the window by the kitchen table, where stepdad was
sitting. To begin with, the guy was a total anger junkie, a real freak -
and you shoulda heard him +that+ time.

Thing is, no one was hurt or endangered, nothing of value (to him) was
damaged or lost, and I "got that d*mn piece of crap" out of my room.. so I
really didn't see what he had to be so angry about. Neither did he, which
was a real mind-fsck for that shriveled-up little yellow pea-brain of his..
but he was pretty sure it was the sort of thing he ought to get really
pissed-off over, so get pissed he did.