PDP-11/23 Debugging

Ben Sinclair bensinc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 21:36:23 CST 2014

This may be unrelated, but what is the best way to connect the wire-wrap
jumpers? I've never actually wire wrapped anything, but is that what I
should do? It seems like I'm always changing settings (particularly on my
M8043), so I'm currently using jumper wires with plastic connectors, like
you might use for prototyping. Those get a bit messy though!

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com