Why am I getting mod approval messages from cctech?

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:06:29 CST 2014

drlegendre: Anyone else having this issue?

Terry Stewart: Yes, I get that too.  Just a glitch which will be sorted
out in time I'm assuming...

my responce:

I *think* I am somehow subscribed to both lists (I keep getting occasional
duplicate emails)! I was originally only a member of CCtalk. I haven't
checked to see whether I have been made a member of CCtech yet, will do that
shortly...

The 'Unsubscribe or edit options' from this page...

http://www.classiccmp.org/cctalk.html

... no longer seems to work (I couldn't get the CCtech one to work either).
I keep getting a 'problem loading page - unable to connect', but when I try
to visit the main ClassicCmp pages, or the mailing list page, it works
without any issues.

I was able to change my CCtalk settings yesterday using the link from the
sign-up email (which I have since deleted).

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk