RK05 classic computing trivia question

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 22:00:54 CST 2014

The differences are the door, which doesn't really mater, the heads, the
linear positional, and reformat the pack. most regular packs can be
reformatted. There are 2 boards from the A which are interchangeable with
the F (most of the newer drives have them), and they have a few dip
switches that need to be changed.

Another neat option which i don't remember the part #, if the RK05 front
panel with the TU56 type rotary switches to change  the drive ID # on the
fly. I think I kept a few for myself.