PDP-11/34A cache

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Dec 19 05:47:42 CST 2014

    > From: Lyle Bickley

    > I put a copy of the PDP-11/34 Cache manual - KK11-A.pdf on my website.

Hi, got it - thanks for making this available; perhaps not the most important
document out there, but for those with the hardware, fairly crucial!

And sorry about the false alarm; it did indeed work fine a couple of hours
later, once the DNS attack abated. Blasted crackers - they all need to be
given a course of the bastinado. And to think that some of these half-wits
think they are 'hackers'.... (blood boils).

	Noel