Anyone have a spare Apple IIgs power supply?

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:29:00 CST 2014

If anyone happens to have a spare Apple IIgs power supply that they'd
be willing to sell for lower than eBay prices, I could really use one.
On eBay, the power supply often sells for more than the whole
computer.

I will replace the failed capacitor in the power supply that I have,
but unfortunately when it smoked and burst, it got smelly resinous
crap all over the PCB, other components, and the inside of the power
supply case, so I'd prefer to put in another power supply than
constantly fill the house with fumes from this one.

Thanks!
Eric