Recaping a Macintosh Portable

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Mon Dec 8 10:40:24 CST 2014

No you dont need that, only if you want to change main batteries during
sleep. note for this setup you need *two* working main batteries. :-)

but do change the caps, and you can substitute the platter of a mac
classic 40mb drive and reuse the electronics of the drive in the
portable. just dont place the portable upright as the goo in the grives
sealing will drip on the platters, killing the heads.

simon

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen