Looking for: Corvus Concept parts

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Dec 4 09:30:27 CST 2014

Man, I have been interested in the Corvus Concept for many years, ever
since I read a Creative Computing article on it when I was a youngster (not
sure it's in the ~30% of this magazine issue I still have, LOL). I don't
think I've ever seen anyone exhibiting a complete unit... I'll be
interested to see responses; this is definitely a machine that should have
a little more historical presence on the Web! Neat little system.

Best,

Sean