bigger pdp11 terminals! (was: is there any word processing software for the pdp11?)

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 08:06:43 CST 2014

I want to do something like this to 2.11bsd's window(1) utility; possibly
vi(1) too..  Window(1) dies with "Out of memory" if you increase the
terminal geometry even a little bit.  Anyone know how to go about
embiggening this program?  Would be great to connect a nice, big 132x66
xterm to 2.11bsd and split it all up!