New C-64C cases...

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:33:42 CST 1970

Heya Gene,

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 5:07 PM, geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Mar 2015, drlegendre . wrote:
>
>  Being from the USA, I'm not particularly familiar with the 64C version,
>> which was less common here.
>

 > They were also VERY common in the US.  The 64C case design started
shipping some time in 1986.

Perhaps so, but since my introduction to the C-64 sometime in the mid-80s
and to this date, I have never so much as even +seen+ a C-64C model in the
flesh. May be that this is a regional thing, as I'm in the northern US
(Minnesota) - because again, I've not laid eyes on one.

And having said this, I've probably seen at least a hundred unique examples
in my time - but no 'C' models. Crazy, eh?