OT: learner kits

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Fri Jan 2 02:43:55 CST 1970

4000 series are really much more static sensitive than bullet proof ttl
there are pros and cons to everything 4000 series can use a higher VCC
where ttl is 5V
if you plan using 4000 series get him a wrist strap and a bench pad to
attach it to
grounding it all to earth.

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,