HP 2113e Battery resistor

pdaguytom . pdaguytom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 19:20:03 CST 1970

I've got some pins that appear to be the right size from when I was making
battery packs (electric R/C) that I plan to solder to the resistor with a
little bit of heat shrink on each leg to keep from starting fires or other
exciting things from happening.  A sorta kludge.  I remember using these
style plugs when I was at Timex working as a tech in there Thinfilm dept.
Dang, that was 30 years ago!