Front Panels - Type survay

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 1 12:10:12 CST 1970

Hi Guys
             Well the panels are steadily getting to their new homes.
The feed back has thrown up some interesting information
Mainly that not all 8/e panels are the same. So I'm doing a little survey
to see if I can produce the different types.

In addition I have been asked about panels for other than 8/e
So I have put a question for that.

Just delete as required and send it back to me :

  Rod

PDP 8/e

         1. My 8/e  has dividing lines between the groups of lights.
                             Yes/No

         2. My 8/e  has  selector switch positions   1 + 6
                         Vertical/Angled

         3. My 8/e  has a line round the Selector Switch area
                         Yes/No

         4. My 8e serial number is

          5. Anything else

I'm also interested in front panels for